Informationen zur Anzeige:
Parts And Inventory Specialist (m/f/d)
20.11.2023, Porsche Latin America Inc.
Wir suchen Sie als:
Parts And Inventory Specialist
Position overviewThe scope of the position covers responsibilities with the area of Aftersales (AS).Porsche Latin America supports a network of 15 importers and 41 Porsche Centers throughout 22 countries in Central and South America, and the Caribbean. Our mission is to ensure spare part and accessories business, develop and implement strategic projects, and build and maintain positive relationships with our customers, importers, and local partners.Roles & responsibilitiesParts market support
KPI and reporting
- Provide first level support for all parts related issues (including logistics, systems, pricing)
- Provide support and training for parts managers for parts/logistic systems
- Ensure implementation of parts pricing rounds in the markets
- Run analyses of market performance and developments
- Provide monthly logistic/inventory reporting to management and importers/dealers
- Monitor and ensure stock and delivery levels (quantity and quality) of parts supply chain
- Support parts homologation departments to comply with local law and import requirements
- Provide support to the markets for parts homologation topics, including new regulations, certifications and documentation requirements
- Ensure and manage regional battery disposal/ recycling management
- Coordinate and organize regional workshops, trainings and conferences for parts topics
- Partake and present in local and international conferences
- Conduct strategic projects that enhance parts business
- College Degree (business administration / supply chain management) or equivalent experience
- years experience in automotive industry
- Experience in logistic processes desired
- Working experience in the automotive industry, preferably Aftersales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English required, Spanish desired
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time
- Creative and analytical thinking skills with the ability to structure information
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivator who can work independently of supervision
- Ability to set and meet strict deadlines
- Good presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, SAP desired)
Percentage of required travel: 15%Schedule/Shift: 40 weekly hoursPhysical requirements
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to talk, hear, walk, sit, stand, climb stairs on occasion with prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to effectively work and complete tasks in an open office/noisy environment.
Hinweise zur Bewerbung
Porsche is an equal opportunity employer and we take pride in our diversity. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Porsche will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Porsche does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, age, disability, family medical history, ancestry, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, family and medical leave status, military status, criminal conviction history, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If you are an applicant from the state of California, please review the California Applicant Privacy Notice here.
Jetzt online bewerben